We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Please Help, Simple Newbie Installation Problem | Forum

Rico
Rico Dec 9 '12
Hey guys for some reason, i got my site up and the installation page is up as well ... noowav.com/install ... But i cant get pass the first page, when i hit continue it jus takes me back to the main page, and it should take me to the next set up page (Database)    .. I know for a fact im entering everything correctly, the default root directory is showing (D:\hosting\10175368\html\)    .. could this be the problem?????  im using godaddy by the way, and my godaddy rep told me that this is the correct path to my root directory.. And advice, Please help.. thanks so much
Alia Team
Alia Dec 11 '12
Rico, from what I can see you already have some kind of software installed under noowav.com/install ?

Can you make sure once more that your godaddy plan meets our requirements listed here http://www.oxwall.org/hosting ; ?
Stuart
Stuart Dec 11 '12
Allia get a error for that page?
Alia Team
Alia Dec 14 '12
Suart, currently I get following error on noowav.com/install because I don't have rights to install the software:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /install/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at noowav.com Port 80