We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Make your phone more attractive!! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kellee Bernier
Kellee Bernier Jun 25 '22
If you want to make your phone more attractive and beautiful then here is the best advice for you. D-Jolly is an phone case manufacturers in Hong Kong that make professionals cases that look really appealing on you mobile. So I will recommend you to try it once. 

Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Dec 6 '22
No other phone case manufacturer even comes close to D-Jolly, you can be sure of that much. However, I'm not too sure whether they make an Iphone case though. Nonetheless, their manufacturing capabilities are second to none.
Cilses
Cilses Feb 6 '23
Hi all. What is a smartphone screen protector made of? Is there any significant difference between screen protectors for smartphones?
Girius
Girius Feb 6 '23
Good afternoon! The safety glass is made of a material that includes several layers depending on the manufacturer and the marking. Basically, a modern safety glass consists of 5 layers.
Lomont
Lomont Feb 6 '23
Screen protectors should preferably be less rigid than the case glass itself, since the purpose of the screen protector is to dissipate the impact and convert the kinetic energy of the impact into deformation energy, reducing the impact momentum. Keep this in mind when selecting Cell Phone Screen Protectors. But also highly fragile glasses will break under light loads and will need to be replaced at regular intervals.
Alex Bhatto
Alex Bhatto Feb 6 '23

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!

I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.

I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later in life.

I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

Hello, I am Monyet Panco a highly motivated and results-driven professional, with a proven track record of success; I am always seeking new challenges and opportunities to expand my skills and knowledge, and am excited to bring my expertise to your organization."

Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Apr 8 '23
The Louis Vuitton cellphone cases are a stylish way to protect your smartphone. These designer cases are made with precision and attention to detail, providing a perfect fit for your phone. They come in various designs and colors, each featuring the famous LV monogram pattern. With a louis vuitton cellphone cases, you can show off your fashion sense while keeping your phone safe from scratches and damage.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Apr 25 '23
Experience the perfect blend of fashion and convenience with the Google Pixel 7 Pro Ring Wallet case. Crafted from premium materials, this case offers reliable protection for your Google Pixel 7 Pro, keeping it safe from everyday wear and tear. The built-in ring holder adds a touch of elegance to your phone, while also serving as a versatile stand for easy hands-free viewing. The integrated wallet features multiple card slots, providing you with a convenient solution to carry your cards and cash in one place. Upgrade your phone case game with this stylish and functional option for your google pixel 7 pro case.