We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Urban pedicabs | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
KrowerDuglass
KrowerDuglass Jun 27 '22
Good day. I recently ordered outdoor advertising on this site https://urbansignandprint.com/collections/yard-signs I want to share my find! I am very pleased with the company, the quality of work and the way they communicate with the client. I advise everyone!
Dan Willson
Dan Willson Feb 20 '23
Hi, I'm curious about the use of Outdoor Highlight LED displays in events and concerts. How are they typically used, and what are some best practices for creating an engaging and effective display for these types of venues? Any advice or information you could provide would be helpful.

DanBrown
DanBrown Feb 20 '23
Outdoor Highlight LED displays are often used at events and concerts to provide visual entertainment and enhance the overall experience for attendees. They can display a wide range of content, from live video feeds and graphics to special effects and custom animations.One popular use of outdoor LED displays at events and concerts is to showcase sponsor messages and advertisements, as they are highly visible and can be seen from a distance. They can also display information about upcoming events and performances, as well as directions to various locations within the venue. When it comes to creating effective content for outdoor LED displays at events and concerts, it's important to consider the audience and the overall theme of the event. Bright, high-contrast visuals tend to work well in these settings, as they can grab the attention of attendees and help create a memorable experience. It's also important to consider the size and resolution of the display, as well as the viewing distance and angles. A larger display with higher resolution may be necessary for larger venues, while a smaller display with lower resolution may be more appropriate for smaller events. The angle and distance of the display from the audience should also be taken into account to ensure that the content is visible and legible from all viewing angles. Overall, outdoor led display can be a great addition to any event or concert, providing a dynamic and engaging way to showcase content and enhance the overall experience for attendees.

The Forum post is edited by DanBrown Feb 20 '23