We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do you make yourself happy? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Jul 25 '22
I don't feel happy. I understand that I need to change my job and, first of all, to sort myself out. Since I no longer understand what I need to be happy in this world. Too many disappointments that depress me. I can not do anything about it. How do I solve it?
Max Velin
Max Velin Jul 25 '22

Quote from Naruto Usumaki I don't feel happy. I understand that I need to change my job and, first of all, to sort myself out. Since I no longer understand what I need to be happy in this world. Too many disappointments that depress me. I can not do anything about it. How do I solve it?
You will need to change your approach to thinking in the first place. All that I have read now is nothing but negativity. And most likely you will need to rethink what you want out of this life. What you want to achieve. I'm sure many people don't know this and just go with the flow. As it will be, so it will be, and then they have a lot of disappointments that translate into anger. I think you should read the article on Samvara Spiritual Teacher. You can find motivation there and figure it out for yourself. You'll understand where to start so you can think positively and love your life.
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Jul 25 '22
I think there are many ways you can make yourself happy. I, for example, like making money and being successful. But I am happy when my loved ones are healthy and doing well.