We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where do you get royalty free music | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Serj
Serj Aug 1 '22
Hello I want to create videos on YouTube, and I need copyright-free music for commercials on YouTube, suggest where such music can be found.
Din
Din Aug 1 '22
Typically, such music is found in services that provide music without copyright, most often these services are available on a paid subscription, a paid subscription of about 15 20 dollars.
Serj
Serj Aug 1 '22
The cost of subscription is not very high, this service you use which you have found for yourself. You can try contacting young musicians to order them to create music tracks for a review.
Din
Din Aug 1 '22
For a review few people you will work much less even from the novice musicians, all they want to work for themselves. Yes, and you will not always be satisfied with the work that will be used in the videos. It is easier to use services that are available by subscription. On this site you can find royalty free music. There is a huge selection of music and a lot of different categories of music and you can even find classical or instrumental music here. This service allows you to get in touch with music authors and start a close collaboration with them.
DenisBradley
DenisBradley Aug 15 '22
I always listen to music on Spotify. There's all kinds of genres of music, free and paid. Also here you can publish your own new music and become popular thanks to the best organic spotify promotion.
The Forum post is edited by DenisBradley Aug 15 '22
Sanju Kai
Sanju Kai Aug 17 '22
From the TinyTunes, you'll find a lot of royalty free music.
Smith Steve
Smith Steve Sep 1 '22

The first rule is: don’t be an artist. I understand it’s tempting to use a famous artist as your brand voice, but this will mean you will have to give them all or most of the revenue, and that’s simply not sustainable for any artist for any amount of time. They need to be paid fairly for their work and you should do everything you can to help them sustain their day-to-day lives and careers.

Secondly, don’t be a website builder (that means no one should think you are offering an app or anything similar). You can find some good royalty free music on SoundCloud and other sites, but not very many. If you want real royalty free music, then consider hiring an independent music composer who can create royalty free music on demand (and get paid). South Carolina karaoke equipment

As far as where we get it from – there are two schools of thought here: purchase in bulk (though this isn’t always a good idea) or buy as needed or custom made on-demand (which may require more resources than buying in bulk but provides more controlled quality). It doesn’t matter much which route it takes, what matters is getting your name out there so people can hear it and make an informed decision about whether they would like to hear it again.

emadmosaad
emadmosaad Sep 19 '22

Youtube ReVanced APK

Download Youtube ReVanced APK (Premium, No ADS)

The Forum post is edited by emadmosaad Sep 19 '22
mangago
mangago Dec 6 '22
Easily convert youtube videos to btclod and download them in the highest quality with the OnlyMP3 youtube converter tool It is a free youtube to mp3 converter for PC and Mobile.
Joji S
Joji S Feb 10 '23
Finding high-quality free music is not as easy now as it was many years ago, because now there are different platforms, applications where you have to pay a subscription. Personally, I can't afford it, I don't want to spend extra money on music. I prefer to use services like Tubidy to search, listen and download music for free. In addition, all the music here, which I can find with the help of YouTube, is in excellent quality.
Micaeljames
Micaeljames May 11 '23

Buying Spotify streams cheap refers to the practice of purchasing streams or plays for a song or playlist on the Spotify platform at a low cost. However, it's important to understand the potential risks and consequences associated with this practice.  Cheap Spotify streams are often generated by fraudulent companies that use bots or fake accounts to generate streams. These streams are not genuine and do not reflect actual engagement or interest in the music. Furthermore, buying cheap streams goes against the terms and conditions of the platform and can result in the removal of the song or playlist from the platform.

In addition to the risks associated with buying cheap Spotify streams, it's also important to consider the long-term effects on an artist or music producer's reputation. It can create an unfair advantage over other artists who are promoting their music organically, and it can harm the credibility and authenticity of the music.

Instead of buying cheap Spotify streams, it's important to focus on creating quality music and promoting it organically through legitimate means. This includes leveraging social media, collaborating with other artists, and engaging with fans through live performances and other channels. While it may be tempting to buy spotify streams cheap, it's important to understand the potential risks and consequences associated with this practice, including the use of fraudulent companies and fake accounts, and the long-term harm it can cause to an artist or music producer's reputation and credibility.

In conclusion, buying Spotify streams cheap is not a recommended practice for artists or music producers. It's essential to focus on creating quality music and promoting it organically through legitimate means to achieve long-term success on the platform and beyond.

fbsrt
fbsrt Feb 1
It is very good, but look at the information at this address. Grizzlybeatz.com