We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Effective Ways to Reduce stress and anxiety | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Raida John
Raida John Aug 2 '22

Regular exercise can help reduce stress and improve symptoms associated with common mental health such as anxiety and depression. 

Simple Ways to Reduce Stress and Anxiety

1. Breathe Slowly and deep breathing can  lower blood pressure and heart rate. 

2. Listen to soothing music 

3. Take a Quick Walk 

4. Relieve stress with daily meditation  

5. Do yoga

Sali Jacob
Sali Jacob Sep 8 '23
I love meditation.
The Forum post is edited by Sali Jacob Sep 8 '23
Olivia Grant
Olivia Grant Sep 8 '23
I practice group acro yoga, also known as yoga poses 4 people. It has become an integral part of my life, helping me improve my fitness and deepen my connection with my friends. We inspire each other and grow together, creating harmony and balance both inside and out. I believe that anyone who loves yoga should try it.
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 6
Access top-quality mental health care in Atlanta. We offer a supportive environment for healing and recovery. inpatient mental health facilities in georgia for adults
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 7
Drug Detox Atlanta offers a comprehensive and supportive environment for individuals seeking to overcome substance dependency. Our state-of-the-art facility combines medical expertise with personalized care to ensure a safe and effective detox process. Drug Detox Atlanta
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 8
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Nashville offers structured, flexible addiction treatment for individuals who require support beyond traditional therapy but don't need residential care. IOP Program Nashville
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 19
Find top-rated mental health facilities in Atlanta. Get the care you need. inpatient mental health facilities atlanta ga
Post Minder
Post Minder Aug 25
Break free from the grip of alcohol addiction in Nashville. Our alcohol detox program offers a safe and comfortable setting for individuals to manage withdrawal symptoms and begin their path towards a healthier, happier life. Alcohol Detox Nashville TN