We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Got errors in a Plugin (answered) | Forum

Alexander
Alexander Dec 15 '12
Hello there. I made a topic like 2 weeks ago and I asked people there any plugins that can block spammers and they gave me this one - http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/333. I tried it, and after using it It gave me errors like that:

all these errors appear on the top of my website.. Not just on my index page, but everywhere, even on my admin panel. Can anyone help me to solve this problem, please? Because I am really need to solve problem with spammers and it's getting really annoying with them... 

thank you! 

The Forum post is edited by Alia Dec 24 '12
Alia Team
Alia Dec 18 '12
Alexander, you can contact plugin developer. Paul constantly updates his plugins taking users' feedback.

Also upcoming 1.5 buiid will have a build it anti-spam plugin called "Watchdog". So you might want to wait for the new release to come out and disable antispammer for now.
Alexander
Alexander Dec 18 '12
Quote from Aliia Alexander, you can contact plugin developer. Paul constantly updates his plugins taking users' feedback.

Also upcoming 1.5 buiid will have a build it anti-spam plugin called "Watchdog". So you might want to wait for the new release to come out and disable antispammer for now.

ok, thank you! :)