We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

We need to make an app. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Max Martin
Max Martin Aug 15 '22

We are going to open a food delivery service. We need to make an app through which we can order food delivery at home or to any convenient location. Maybe you know how hard it is to do and how much it will cost? Maybe someone can advise good professionals.

Mike
Mike Aug 15 '22

I do not think it will be expensive, there are a lot of programmers and developers now, the competition is high. You could even find a student, and then it would be very inexpensive.

Eros
Eros Aug 15 '22

I don't know what the prices are. Apparently all cases are individual. But you can clarify how and for how much you can create your application here But think carefully, maybe at first there will be few customers and the application will not be needed. In any case, to learn about your food delivery and the application will need to make advertising.

The Forum post is edited by Eros Aug 15 '22
Sanju Kai
Sanju Kai Aug 15 '22
I also want to make an application like the Redbox TV.
lanchris
lanchris Aug 16 '22

What you need to make an app?

A Step-by-Step Guide To Building Your First Mobile App

1. Step 1: Get an idea or a problem. ...
  2. Step 2: Identify the need. ...
  3. Step 3: Lay out the flow and features. ...
  4. Step 4: Remove non-core features. ...
  5. Step 5: Put design first. ...
  6. Step 6: Hire a designer/developer. ...
  7. Step 7: Create developer accounts. ...
  8. Step 8: Integrate analytics. tg macro

weejay
weejay Sep 30 '22
tinytask is the greatest Roblox and Minecraft Autoclicker. It’s also useful for everyday tasks. It simply records mouse clicks and plays them again!
weejay
weejay Sep 30 '22
synapse x is a engine which use for scripting, this is powerful tool that execute all Roblox scripts easily.
weejay
weejay Sep 30 '22
krnl is one of the best and reliable Roblox exploits used to get an advantage by using exploiting the vulnerabilities of the script.
weejay
weejay Sep 30 '22
A macrogamer is a pre-programmed command that makes data entering easier. 
weejay
weejay Oct 19 '22
The difficulty of the game increases after the first few stages. In order to combat the fierce competition, we are bringing you the tougher and more well-known ffh4x Mod Menu software.
weejay
weejay Oct 19 '22
Skyline is a new open source Nintendo Switch emulator that runs on ARMv8 Android devices.  Using skyline emulator, you can play 100’s of Nintendo Switch game. This emulator is in development from a long time and finally it has been stable and ready to download.
Jacob miller
Jacob miller Dec 28 '22
The KRNL Roblox exploit is a feature that allows you to access an entire page by pressing the Esc button. This unique feature offers a stable and suitable solution for scripts that crashed during gameplay on any platform, and is supported by the players in Roblox.
Mia Alpuio
Mia Alpuio Mar 31 '23
Thanks for this thread, I already read this content on vanity.
Mia Alpuio
Mia Alpuio Apr 3 '23
I request everyone after coming here. Must check CCTV Camera Lahore
The Forum post is edited by Mia Alpuio Apr 13 '23
sir
sir Apr 3 '23
Arceus X download is a primary Android Roblox Mod Menu/Exploit to enhance the etcher download gameplay.
monton
monton Oct 4 '23
Incredible application for accessing the latest movies and TV shows, featuring an extensive library of up-to-date content APK.