We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Registation Email Goes To Users Spam Box? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
david alex
david alex Dec 17 '12
How can i prevent a the user registration email from going to the new users spam box?

Im also confused about the the facebook connect, i have the app working and it let me import my contacts, not sure where the invites go if the send it from their account if they used the fb conncect, is it the email address they signed up their facebook account or the assigned mailbox facebook gives it users?

cant wait until the 19th for the new theme !!
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Your email migiht be considered as spam, if the email servers think that sending too many emails in a short span of time.
david alex
david alex Dec 21 '12
i haven't configured the stmp for my site, do you think this could be the problem?

i resell hosting so i have full access to my dedicated server, what should i do to set the mail up right, i dont want to mess up the site email and notification system. i read other post and when other members attempt to configure the mess the mail system i can i prevent this, is there a link to how to instructions for setting up the stmp mail ?