We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where you can order services for the safe movement of weapons | Forum

Serj
Serj Aug 28 '22
Hi I need services to transport a gun safe. Who can I contact in Calgary for this kind of service? I have two safes, one of which is very large, I can't move it myself.
Din
Din Aug 28 '22
I wouldn't even carry a small gun safe by myself, it weighs a lot. Even with two people it would be hard to do it. It would be better to hire a team of professional movers who have dealt with this kind of transportation, who have special carts for transporting safes. I used best moving company in Calgary https://moverscalgary.ca very satisfied with their services. I had the safe moved in a few hours. I asked them to come at 11 am and they were on the doorstep of my apartment building.
farhan
farhan May 28
Quality Craftsmanship: Manufactured by trusted brands known for their commitment to security and quality. best gun safe under 1000
Post Minder
Post Minder Jul 24
Drug detox centers in Atlanta provide medically supervised detoxification services to help individuals safely withdraw from substances. Drug Detox Atlanta