We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Lots of books. | Forum

Anastasia
Anastasia Aug 30 '22
Hello, everyone. I'm a big fan of books. I already have a whole library of them at home. Space is getting smaller and smaller, but I can't part with them either. What to do? It's especially hard to move them into a new place.
Andru
Andru Aug 30 '22
Maybe it's time to review your collection and part with many of them. That's what I did when I moved to a new place of residence. My old house had a room full of books, two walls of bookshelves, floor to ceiling. Faced with the prospect of moving them to a smaller house, I looked at them long and hard and came to the conclusion that I would never read most of them again. I gave about 75% of my books to Goodwill. What's left takes up very little space. If something new comes out that I want to read, I read it on Kindle.
So, here's a good long distance moving contractors prince george to calgary https://calgarymoverspro.ca/long-distance-moving-services/
Charli
Charli Aug 30 '22
I don't understand the point of keeping books I've read at all. I mostly give them to someone else.