We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

A Good Lawyer | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Sep 20 '22

So young Andy goes to the lawyer and tells him:

“My neighbor borrowed 300$ and doesn't want to pay. What should I do?”

The lawyer asks Andy, “Do you have any evidence that he owes you money?”

“Not really," Andy replies. "I thought we were good enough friends and trusted him

." "I understand," the Lawyer says.

“Well, then we will write him a letter, enclosing an envelope with a return address and a stamp, in which we will ask him to return the 3,000$ he owes you,” the lawyer said.

“But it's only 300 $,” the man replied.

“Absolutely right," the Lawyer replies. "And that's what I expect him to answer, and then we'll have our evidence before we sue him!"

Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Sep 20 '22
Hah, that's great. I expected the ending to be about how the same three hundred pounds would be demanded from Andy by a lawyer. You know that stereotype that lawyers can tell you what you already know, but for half your salary? It's difficult to get rid of this thought even when lawyers have a good reputation and are trustworthy. I got to work with https://bsmlaw.com.au/sydney-lawyers/.I was looking for a catch until the last minute of cooperation. I spent a lot of money, that's a fact, but I gained important information.
John Piterson
John Piterson Mar 24 '23
Hello! What key skills and competencies do lawyers need to develop in order to effectively defend their clients, and how can they continue to develop and improve these skills over time?
Marcus Rull
Marcus Rull Mar 24 '23
Hi all! Technology has revolutionized the legal profession in several ways, such as making research and communication more efficient. However, its use has also led to new ethical considerations such as data privacy, cybersecurity, and artificial intelligence bias, more on criminal defense lawyer. Lawyers need to understand these issues to make sure they are fulfilling their duty to protect client privacy and act in the best interests of their clients. It is critical for lawyers to balance the benefits of technology with ethical responsibilities.
Tom mike
Tom mike Mar 26 '23
When it comes to outdoor gear, the choices can be overwhelming. From camping gear to clothing, it’s hard to know what’s best for the job. One of the most common questions is how does tactical gear differ from regular outdoor gear? https://tacticalster.com/best-lightweight-tactical-boots/
max
max Oct 18 '23
Hi. Whether they are physical disabilities, mental health problems, or chronic illnesses, these conditions can significantly impact a person's ability to work. Fortunately, companies like Citizens Disability exist to provide support and guidance for these individuals in obtaining Social Security disability benefits. When you contact citizens disability customer service you can be sure that they will help you apply for benefits, and there will be no problems with this.
The Forum post is edited by max Oct 18 '23