We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.5 FB connect | Forum

Stuart
Stuart Dec 19 '12
On plugin install blank page so turned on debug.
On update of facebook settings or facebook login I get the following.

Are you going to separate the forums for 1.4 & 1.5 or do I just post here?

OW Debug - Notice Message: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT - assumed 'CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT' File: /var/www/ow_plugins/fbconnect/bol/service_base.php Line: 93

OW Debug - Notice Message: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER - assumed 'CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER' File: /var/www/ow_plugins/fbconnect/bol/service_base.php Line: 93

OW Debug - Notice Message: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_TIMEOUT - assumed 'CURLOPT_TIMEOUT' File: /var/www/ow_plugins/fbconnect/bol/service_base.php Line: 93

OW Debug - Notice

Message: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_USERAGENT - assumed 'CURLOPT_USERAGENT' File: /var/www/ow_plugins/fbconnect/bol/service_base.php Line: 93
The Forum post is edited by Stuart Dec 19 '12
Joseph
Joseph Dec 19 '12
facebook connect is not working even with a fresh install the plugin does not work in 1.5 this includes old and updated versions
Alia Team
Alia Dec 20 '12
Stuart, the error you have pasted is most likely to appear because your server doesn't support cURLs. Can you check with your hosting company whether they have this extension installed on your server?

Joseph, can you share with more information on what kind of errors you are currently facing with FB connect? Thank you.
Stuart
Stuart Dec 20 '12
Hi Alia my own server, installed php5-curl.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 20 '12
So even with cURL installed you are facing the same error?
Stuart
Stuart Dec 20 '12
Apols had to go out, before I restarted apache. Works fine now.
Nuqooshe
Nuqooshe Jan 7 '13
hey guys please help , fb connect and Gconnect are not working on my site , further more no email verification is being sent to users :(

social.bazmeurdu.net

tracy
tracy Jan 8 '13
yeah, i just had to uninstall facebook connect, it doesn't work in oxwall 1.5, oh well, would have been nice i guess.....
Stuart
Stuart Jan 8 '13
I have no problems with FB connect works a treat. I just set up another site and for some reason in the settings it reported that the app id and secret was incorrect. Still worked when you sigh on though.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 11 '13
Does it still happen Stuart?
Stuart
Stuart Jan 11 '13
Dunno Aliia, it was just a strange one where it reported an error but still worked.

I will create you an admin account pm.