We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.5 and plugin status | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stuart
Stuart Dec 19 '12
Apart from the plugins provided with the install do any of the plugins from 1.4 work and is there anywhere that will state the are 1.5 verified?
Pete
Pete Dec 19 '12

i should imagen most of the plugins do work with 1.5  if you install a plugin and you get 500 error message then do not use it

The Forum post is edited by Pete Dec 19 '12
Stuart
Stuart Dec 19 '12
Not really the sort of answer I required :)

Especially with paid plugins.

I did use joomla a while back and the way they organise extentions and plugins for versions seems to work quite well.

Pete
Pete Dec 19 '12
All you can do when you update is try some of the free ones to see if them work . If thy did not work i am sure thy would have been removed from the shop
Joseph
Joseph Dec 19 '12
most paid plugins are being updated you will know if a plugin is updated by checking the store if an older plugin appears up top it was recently updated and each plugin has date stamp for its last update some users like Purus have even left messages up on their page stating about their progress with 1.5 check with your developers
Alia Team
Alia Dec 19 '12
Stuart, all plugins developed by Oxwall Software should work with the new version. If you face any issues with any of our plugins, let me know.

Most of the active developers who have items up in the Oxwall Store were given access to 1.5 Beta prior to the actual release, so that they can update their plugins. If any of your plugins don't work with the new version of Oxwall, please contact plugins' developer.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
To add a point, most of my plugins are updated to 1.5 which needed an update due to changes in 1.5 version.

Few plugins did not need any updates as they work fine.

I am working on few plugins for which update is yet to be provided due to some issues. If you find any issues in my plugins due to the update, please PM me with details.
matt
matt Dec 19 '12
We realise your busy making good your plugins Purusothaman.

Any chance of a list from you? which plugins are done, fine and getting done?

Many of us rely on your great work, and I think we would all appreciate a quick list :)

Kindly,

Matt
Purusothaman Ramanujam
All plugins are done except "Back2Top" and "Events+Map". Facing some issue with the changes introduced in 1.5 design.
matt
matt Dec 19 '12
thanks Bro :) Really appreciate your work.

Matt