We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I need help | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Andrew
Andrew Sep 24 '22
Good afternoon. Can anyone use Ketamine? I would like to know your opinion, is it worth the money and is it not harmful to humans or at least hear questions. 
Anton
Anton Sep 24 '22
Good day Andrew I have not used this product myself but I have read a lot of information on various forums and am very aware of this product. I can recommend it, it does a lot of good for its small price. I can leave a link to the website https://www.valhallavitality.com/blog/different-ways-of-using-ketamine-benefits-and-ddisadvantages where you can find answers to all your questions. But if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, thank you bye-bye.
seatech
seatech Feb 8 '23
Good afternoon! Before using ketamine, it's essential to consult with a medical professional to determine if it's appropriate for your medical needs. If you are considering using ketamine, you may want to consider purchasing it from a reputable source such as the buy Ketamine crystals, which is a a top-class supplier of ketamine and other related products. By purchasing from a reputable store like Dorganic Chems, you can be assured of the quality and safety of the product you are using.
The Forum post is edited by seatech Feb 14 '23