We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

oxwall 1.5.0 mail | Forum

DeFender
DeFender Dec 19 '12
after update seems it stopped working. no mails .
Alia Team
Alia Dec 20 '12
DeFender, what kind of mails are you referring to?

DeFender
DeFender Dec 20 '12
really I havn't tested all kinds of e-mail, but I missing e-mail for newmessages in mailbox. e-mails not sent. it was OK in 1.4.1 .

and more

I have subscribed this topic here, but not received and e-mail after new post ... from oxwall.
The Forum post is edited by DeFender Dec 20 '12
DeFender
DeFender Dec 20 '12
found this :DDD

Here you can choose which real time notifications will be delivered by email if you don't show up on the site for 2 days.
Anastasiaa G
Anastasiaa G Dec 30 '12
After update we have the same problem, no notification e-mails, no registration e-mails, no contact e-mails. Cron job is set as 1.4 was, any help?
ben
ben Jan 1 '13
Yew i have this kind issue too, mass mailing is working but no notification email when someone commenting or sending a message
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jan 1 '13
I think they removed this feature in oxwall 1.5
The Forum post is edited by Soloplayer Designs Jan 1 '13
ben
ben Jan 1 '13
im not sure, but users should be notified if someone sending a message, at least once a week
ben
ben Jan 1 '13
oh i see, If you not showing up in 2 days oxwall will sending email notification, this problem is solved :D
Soloplayer Designs
Soloplayer Designs Jan 1 '13
not solved for me, i want the old one which you can subscribe and set email notification to immediately
this is useful for those who's always outdoors  and using mobile or android phone.
The Forum post is edited by Soloplayer Designs Jan 1 '13
ben
ben Jan 1 '13
oxwall change it to real time notification
Anastasiaa G
Anastasiaa G Jan 2 '13

My problem is not only absence of e-mails on users activities. 

No e-mail after registration of new user, no e-mails if users is contacting us through contact us page (we do not receive his e-mail and he doesn't recieve confirmation that his message was sent). 

It worked before update. 

Please oxwall, your help is needed!

Alia Team
Alia Jan 2 '13
>> not solved for me, i want the old one which you can subscribe and set email notification to immediately this is useful for those who's always outdoors and using mobile or android phone.

We are currently working on finding a way around this.

>>No e-mail after registration of new user, no e-mails if users is contacting us through contact us page (we do not receive his e-mail and he doesn't recieve confirmation that his message was sent).

Can you send me your admin panel username and pass and your site URL?

ben
ben Jan 5 '13

Quote from OWDesigns I think they removed this feature in oxwall 1.5

guess what, you're right. im not receiving notification email after not login for 3 days, are oxwall really remove this feature?. Oxwall should have option for user to change email notification frequency. like immedietly, 1day, 1 week and 1 month
The Forum post is edited by ben Jan 5 '13