We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

amazon sales | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ben
ben Sep 30 '22

Has anyone achieved over 5k income a month from selling on Amazon ? How long did it take you to do it, and what would you have liked to have done differently in the beginning to get better results in the beginning ?

lora
lora Sep 30 '22

I use Amazon Associates, which is an affiliate program that allows you to earn up to 10% commission for every item you sell.

To become an affiliate, you must have a website, a YouTube channel, or a Facebook community. If you have any of these, you can get started.

sara
sara Sep 30 '22
The main feature of the online store "Amazon" is that anyone can sell goods in it. Amazon assists its sellers and creates the best conditions for them. Amazon's Fulfillment Business Model (FBA) is becoming increasingly popular https://myrealprofit.com/...xplained-fba-vs-fbm/ . It's a program that makes it easy for you to build your business without worry about warehouse logistics, packaging materials, couriers, etc. Amazon will warehouse your products, fulfill orders, and even provide customer service, so you don't have to deal with all aspects of the business.
macallister
macallister Oct 24 '22
The ease that some companies do not provide such services. But some web design company like Top Gold Affiliate Programs do it for their customers. This allow individuals to have best results for them easily.
Adison Liam
Adison Liam Oct 25 '22
Hi, thanks for sharing about Amazon. How about increasing brand awarness through Wikipedia having a Wikipedia page generator. Great read. 
Eddie Price
Eddie Price Jun 4 '23
Hi guys. I recently started doing business on amazon. Also, found out about the brand registry a couple of days ago. Can you tell me if it's worth using and if it's useful?
Fargo
Fargo Jun 4 '23
Amazon Brand Registry gives you better control over the platform's product pages that contain your brand name so more customers can see the right information about your brand. So, I want to say that amazon brand registry cost is definitely worth it, because it can bring you much more profit. Amazon's marketplaces make it easy to detect irregularities with special tools designed specifically for all brands.
The Forum post is edited by Fargo Jun 4 '23
eComFist
eComFist Sep 1 '23

Since the first time I sold something on Amazon, I have made more than $5,000 a month. Actually, I found a product that was very popular but wasn't sold on Amazon. After that, I put a lot of effort into advertising on Amazon with very successful keywords. In hindsight, focusing on thorough market research, optimizing product listings, and managing advertising costs more effectively would have expedited success.

In the end, the answer to is selling on Amazon worth it? relies on how committed you are, how flexible you are, and how willing you are to learn and change your strategies as you go. Success is possible, but you need to think of it as a long-term project and be ready for the difficulties of selling on Amazon.