We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New 1.5 Update via Admin 500 Error | Forum

Tim
Tim Dec 19 '12
This is my error I get after trying to upgrade to new 1.5 version via admin.

Message:Cant find theme `origin` in DB!File:/home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:419Trace:#0 /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/ow_core/theme_manager.php(93): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByName('origin')
#1 /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/ow_core/application.php(151): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme()
#2 /home/XXXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/index.php(43): OW_Application->init()
#3 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

Alia Team
Alia Dec 19 '12
This happens when software was not updated correctly due to, for example, connection errors.

Download "Oxwall update pack 1.5.0"  from http://www.oxwall.org/download and follow instructions on manual update given here http://docs.oxwall.org/install:update#manual-update ; . Always update core first.

If this doesn't solve the issue, let me know.

Tim
Tim Dec 20 '12
Nope. Did not work at all.... i am just restoring my old version. I am not updating anything..
Tim
Tim Dec 20 '12
I got the Update Complete page.. gave me option to go to Index or Admin. I clicked Admin, Logged in and I get nothing but 500 Error.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 20 '12
Can you enable DEBUG mode and see what the real error is?

Tim
Tim Dec 20 '12
Quote from Tim I got the Update Complete page.. gave me option to go to Index or Admin. I clicked Admin, Logged in and I get nothing but 500 Error.

Got error:

Message:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'conv.viewed' in 'on clause'

Nathan Hilton
Nathan Hilton Dec 20 '12
I am getting a 500 error too, the following code is from the debug mode:

Message:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'mymbs_social.ow_base_invitation' doesn't existFile:/home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute()#1 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/database.php(359): OW_Database->execute('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array)#2 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(101): OW_Database->queryForColumn('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array, 0, Array)#3 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/invitation_dao.php(155): OW_BaseDao->countByExample(Object(OW_Example))#4 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/invitation_service.php(79): BOL_InvitationDao->findInvitationCount(1, NULL)#5 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/classes/invitation_event_handler.php(49): BOL_InvitationService->findInvitationCount(1)#6 [internal function]: BASE_CLASS_InvitationEventHandler->collectItems(Object(BASE_CLASS_ConsoleItemCollector))#7 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(188): call_user_func(Array, Object(BASE_CLASS_ConsoleItemCollector))#8 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/console.php(53): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(BASE_CLASS_ConsoleItemCollector))#9 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(227): BASE_CMP_Console->onBeforeRender()#10 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render()#11 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_smarty/plugin/function.component.php(46): OW_Component->render()#12 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/aa5bc52b6a2539647e6ea6bd017aa1cb19ec97a9.file.general.html.php(48): smarty_function_component(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))#13 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_50d3065f4e5645_46921278(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))#14 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/mymbs/pub...')#15 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/mymbs/pub...')#16 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/html_document.php(597): OW_Renderable->render()#17 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/response.php(184): OW_HtmlDocument->render()#18 /home/mymbs/public_html/ow_core/application.php(429): OW_Response->respond()#19 /home/mymbs/public_html/index.php(83): OW_Application->returnResponse()#20 {main}Type:PDOException

Tim
Tim Dec 20 '12
Yeah my error was that long on debug mode also..... I still have no fix....
Lynette
Lynette Dec 20 '12
Same here as well. Still no fix either.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Did you guys tried to install the recent mailbox plugin from the store?
Lynette
Lynette Dec 20 '12
Yep. And then the friends plugin updated, and I was 500'd out again
Alia Team
Alia Dec 21 '12
>>>Message:SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'conv.viewed' in 'on clause'

Tim, try Purusothaman's solutions. Manually remove folder with the "Mailbox" plugin from your server. Download updated "Mailbox" plugin from the store and manually upload it. Let me know if the same error appears even after you do this.

Alia Team
Alia Dec 21 '12
Nathan, regarding your error, can you give me more info? When this error appears? What you did before you faced it?
Tim
Tim Dec 21 '12
Still did not work changing out the "Mailbox" Plugins.
Tim
Tim Dec 21 '12
And what really is throwing me off is I restored a backup of my directory and backup of my sql and I am still getting 500 Error. Not a very happy camper right now.....
Tim
Tim Dec 21 '12
File: /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXX.com/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php
Line: 419
Trace: #0 /home/XXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXX.com/ow_core/theme_manager.php(93): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByName('origin')
#1 /home/XXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXXX.com/ow_core/application.php(151): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme()
#2 /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com/index.php(43): OW_Application->init()
#3 {main}
Type: InvalidArgumentException
Tim
Tim Dec 21 '12
Giving Oxwall another chance I think was a mistake... I get a ton of traffic to my site... I deliver content to a small community and have big competition. Was competing very good until I gave Oxwall a second chance. Thanks!
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Dec 21 '12
I am so angry right now, why release something like 1.5 just for it to mess up everything that I have been working for, I have spent over a year and god knows how much money building my social network, and then 1.5 comes along and wrecks my whole website, I can no longer gain access to it, I have even spoken to my host and they even restored my html folder and that still did not fix the problem as I am still getting error 500 internal server error, I have 3 back up files too but they won't even work, this is a very serious situation and I think that someone should step up to the plate and fix this problem.
Lynette
Lynette Dec 21 '12
I agree Stan. I feel the exact same way, and the lack of help is very disappointing. 

Messages and emails ignored, and no further help or discussion related to anything except the mailbox plugin. It's every plugin!

I am beyond disappointed. Why release software this unstable. With all of the complaints and problems posted here, almost all identical, why isn't there anything being done. 

Being locked out of my site for almost 3 days is just ridiculous. 

Joseph
Joseph Dec 21 '12
I can assist people if you are willing to private message me login details I will have you up and running shortly just make a backup of your site before I begin work thanks
Pages: 1 2 »