We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How often do you watch the streams? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Max Velin
Max Velin Oct 5 '22
I remembered that I used to watch a lot of streams. Now I don't have time to do it, as I work a lot. I would like to find out about some interesting news where you can follow the streams. What can you advise me?
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Oct 5 '22

Quote from Max Velin I remembered that I used to watch a lot of streams. Now I don't have time to do it, as I work a lot. I would like to find out about some interesting news where you can follow the streams. What can you advise me?
Hi there. I have some options on how to properly use such sites. I'm learning information from the streaming live academy site and keeping an eye out for when the next interesting stream is coming up. I study the information either on the road or when I have a break at work. I can say that this is the highest quality site that is dedicated to game streaming.
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Oct 13 '22
I don't watch a lot of streams. I'm sure many people like to play games themselves rather than watch others do it.