We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

web hosting problem:( | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ahmed
Ahmed Feb 18 '11
i wanna make a new site but i face a problem hosting it! :/
there are too many steps and hosting websites and im perplexed choosing one!
can u ever help me how to choose plan?

first, i will maybe choose hostgator but what plan should i choose then should i pay then upload the oxwall software or what and how:)=

second, i decided to choose Arvixe too, but what plan should i choose and how to upload the oxwall software and when

i read the manuel but it didnt talk about plans:(
thnx
Mike
Mike Feb 19 '11
I'm using siteground but have installed it on Hostgator and Lunar pages. Doesn't appear to be any issues as Oxwall is so light on resources. For a new site? Just get the basic plan until it becomes to busy, then upgrade. You will save tons of cash.
Den Team
Den Feb 21 '11
Absolutely agreed with Mike. Start from small plan, upload oxwall, use installation manual to install it. Run and enjoy :)
Jv
Jv Apr 14 '11
i know what you mean!! I searched such a long time before I found a web host.. It's really difficult. Especially nowadays since there are so many different providers with so many different offers. I use IX now. They are a solid web host with a good support. I hope I will never have problems but its looking good so far.
GlassRepairsinTacoma
I’d have to talk with you here. Which is not something It’s my job to do! I love reading an article that could make people believe. Also, many thanks permitting me to comment! Rtp Live Slot
Shaila John
Shaila John May 25 '23

The Rice Purity Test can be a helpful tool for individuals to reflect on their past experiences and behaviors. It is important to use the rice purity test in conjunction with other tools and resources for personal growth and development.