We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How does the registration procedure for LLC? | Forum

olli fill
olli fill Oct 30 '22

I'm hoping someone can help me with some advice on how to start a limited liability company in Texas. I know it's not the easiest process but I want to make sure I do everything right and don't get audited or taxed incorrectly. Any advice would be great!

anthony drowow
anthony drowow Oct 30 '22
The procedure is simple, but the price can vary. It depends on several factors, you need to read on the Internet. But as far as I remember, it's not more than $500 on average. But that was a year ago, so I can't tell you the numbers for sure
Archy
Archy Oct 30 '22
The Texas Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a great option for small business owners in the state of Texas. It can be set up quickly, it's easy to maintain, and it has a lot of flexibility. It's also relatively inexpensive! how to start an llc in Texas? You'll need to:-File the appropriate paperwork with your state government.-Open a bank account for your LLC.-Decide how you want to run your business—whether as a sole proprietor or partnership (or something else altogether).