We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Website design | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Tara Doridy
Tara Doridy Nov 2 '22
Earlier it was enough to make a beautiful website design - pick up a palette of colors, add colorful photos, a simple animation. But now this is not enough to stand out in any niche. Many sites look monotonous. I think customers should be recommended to add video or animated video. Am I right?
Iren May
Iren May Nov 2 '22
Yes, I agree with you that now it is difficult to stand out from the many sites with just design. Now video content is gaining popularity not only on websites, but also on social networks. I think you should recommend it only if you or your company create videos or animations. My company provides not only development services, but also SEO, content filling and social networking. So we advise the client to add at least one animated explainer video to the site, so that users can be informed more about the company. This attracts a lot of attention from users.
Mike Wilson
Mike Wilson Nov 2 '22
Are you looking for web development company in India and USA? Get in touch with the dedicated developers who will expand your reach, grow sales, design and develop your website as per your specified requirements.
Uriah
Uriah Nov 17 '22
I think website design is the most important part of any website. It is an essential element for a website to be successful. If your website does not have a good design, then it will not get any visitors and will not be successful. Go to this https://masterbundles.com/best-zoom-virtual-background-images-and-video/ site for best backgrounds. The way that your website looks can make or break it. The best way to achieve the best design is by using a professional web designer who can create a unique and effective design that will appeal to your target market.
maxim
maxim Jan 12 '23
Thank you very much for the information you provided. It was very helpful to me.
The Forum post is edited by maxim Jan 12 '23
Tomek Perspectiva
Tomek Perspectiva Jan 21 '23
Our new website is coming soon. Nanoemi is a startup targeted to solve problem of electromagnetic interference (EMI) or electromagnetic compatibility
(EMC) of devices. We produce pure graphene - NanoEmi producer of graphene flakes
Fern
Fern Mar 4 '23
I think that website design is important for any business, for a website should be easy to use and attractive. And I think that the most important thing about a website is that it should be user friendly, so that people will want to visit your site. Try this https://paperwritingtips.com/site for best paper writing tips. But I also think that if you want to be successful with your online business, then you need to make sure that your website is designed well, because this will attract more customers and increase sales.
Marry Bondi
Marry Bondi Jul 27 '23
When executing program what is tradingview, it is greatly imperative to require under consideration customer’s branding and corporate colors. Appears like a fool. By the by, to settle this issue, it is essential to get it the API given for arranging the color plot of the TradingView chart.