We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

dating site | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
eclairn
eclairn Nov 3 '22
which dating site is the safest to communicate on?
verigert
verigert Nov 3 '22
Hello Safe communication you will find in Camloo stranger cam https://camloo.com/ . At any time of the day or night, you can chat with strangers. They don't know who you are or where you're from. It's safe and confidential.
riaadertik
riaadertik Apr 17 '23
How to find a girl with similar interests? I have serious plans and I want my fiancee to be on my level.
John Piterson
John Piterson Jun 29 '23
How to resolve disagreements and conflicts that arise in online dating, and how to develop healthy communication skills to solve problems?
Marcus Rull
Marcus Rull Jun 29 '23

When disagreements and conflicts arise in online dating, it is important to develop healthy communication skills to resolve them. First of all, try to approach the situation with openness and tolerance, given that everyone has their own unique views and experiences. Listen carefully to the interlocutor, express your thoughts and feelings clearly and constructively, avoiding aggression and insults. It is also important to seek mutual understanding and compromise rather than winning an argument, see searching for singles website. If disagreements persist, it may be worth contacting a mediator or dating site moderator to get objective help and resolve the conflict in the most constructive way.

kolorred
kolorred Jan 10
Choosing the right dating site is a crucial step in your online dating journey. By considering factors such as user base, safety, matching algorithms, communication tools, mobile accessibility, pricing, and reviews, you can make an informed decision that aligns with your preferences and increases your chances of finding that special someone in the vast world of online dating.
virfirik
virfirik Jan 10

Camtify cam chat https://camtify.com/ goes beyond basic video chatting, offering users a variety of features to enhance their experience. This may include filters, stickers, and virtual backgrounds, allowing users to personalize their interactions. These additional features contribute to the fun and dynamic nature of conversations on the platform.

I think this is the best choice I've made