We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Shop-Till-You-Drop At The Great Singapore Sale | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Nov 13 '22
If you're taking care of that 'must-have' bag, latest laptop or the greatest mobile phone and are preparing to have a break in the long run, then take my word- the visit to Singapore through the Great Singapore Sale is the spot to be! With this year's mega sale, from 26th May to 23rd July, you can expect slashed prices from 20-30% upto 70% including all of the big shops throughout the island.

I couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the shopping madness that spills out from the central shopping belt of Lentor Hills Residences Showflat Orchard Road and Marina Bay to the town fringes and neighbourhood centres like Marine Parade and Toa Payoh, till the idea you leave the country, at the Changi Airport.

As I consequently found out myself, the discounts at the ongoing Great Singapore Sale are even more tempting this year with the Singapore Tourism Board launching massive promotions for the Indian tourists, with special airfares and attractive tourist packages during the Sale; including the added lure of an advantage card for the Indian shoppers entitles us to further discounts at the mammoth Suntec City mall.

If you intend to be in the centre of the shopping excitement, It is best to stay at the Oriental hotel or the Marina Mandarin- an arm's throw from the Marina Square and the Suntec city mall. You can try the Fortuna or Claremont Hotel in Little India, for those slightly budget-conscious.

Delight in a discount off the street-side shop, get a curio or two as you walk through colourful ethnic quarters, or cocoon yourself in among the 12 air-conditioned shopping malls throughout the island which will take turns to extend shopping hours as far back as 12 midnight each weekend.

Bossini, Esprit, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger... or trendiest in electronics, jewellery, watches and cosmetics; to IT gear and techno-gizmos, in this sale you'll think it is all.

Simply flash your Visa or American Express credit cards and you'll find some amazing bargains, not just from select shops but in addition from a number of food outlets. Be sure to do your homework to take the maximum advantage of these on-going charge card promotions.