We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Sound effects and music | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mario Fred
Mario Fred Nov 17 '22
Hello friends! Obviously any game needs music, so I would like to know where you can get sound effects and music for free. So that it does not violate copyrights and so on.
Kriss Conley
Kriss Conley Nov 17 '22
Hello, a site called Directory.Audio will help you with this, the database of which contains a lot of different sounds, melodies and music https://directory.audio/, which you may need for the musical accompaniment of your game. So come on in and search for what you need, thanks to the convenient search filter it will only take you a couple of minutes, and the Creative Commons license will make the use of sounds legal
Mario Fred
Mario Fred Nov 17 '22

Quote from Kriss Conley Hello, a site called Directory.Audio will help you with this, the database of which contains a lot of different sounds, melodies and music https://directory.audio/, which you may need for the musical accompaniment of your game. So come on in and search for what you need, thanks to the convenient search filter it will only take you a couple of minutes, and the Creative Commons license will make the use of sounds legal
Thanks
Flora
Flora Nov 18 '22
You will find a lot of music from the audiomack app...
abel
abel Nov 25 '22

I simply began reading your tunnel rush article. This web site truly thrills me, and I excitedly await your next write-up.

markallen615890
markallen615890 Nov 25 '22
Kindly, tell me that how can I add sound effect to my website. My website is with the name of ghostwriting services as I need to add a sound effect to a website chat forum so that I will be aware of when people send me message on chat for query.
andraevans752
andraevans752 Feb 2 '23
Sound Effects and Music refer to the audio elements used in various forms of media such as films, videos, games, and other forms of entertainment. These audio elements are used to enhance the overall experience and create an emotional connection with the audience. SEO services can help improve the visibility and ranking of a website or content that features sound effects and music. This can be achieved by optimizing keywords, meta tags, and other on-page elements related to sound effects and music.
macallister
macallister May 22 '23
The combination of meticulously crafted sound effects and captivating music in the production was a feast for the senses, and amidst the immersive experience, it was evident that the Best Beatles cover bands had a significant influence, flawlessly recreating the iconic sound of the Fab Four and adding a touch of nostalgic brilliance that elevated the overall performance to new heights, leaving the audience mesmerized and yearning for more.
eliananova
eliananova May 23 '23
headphones can be used to listen to sound effects and music. Headphones are audio devices that are worn over the ears, allowing you to privately listen to various audio content such as music, podcasts, movies, and sound effects. They provide a more immersive and personal listening experience compared to speakers since the sound is directly transmitted into your ears. Whether you want to enjoy your favorite music or experience the intricacies of sound effects, headphones are a popular choice for many people.