We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Outlook Send Receive Error 0x800ccc0e | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Nelson Smith
Nelson Smith Nov 22 '22

Do you know that the Outlook Send Receive Error 0x800ccc0e notice often appears when using one of the Microsoft Outlook applications installed with an IMAP account and the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server is unable to send or receive emails. And when you attempt to send emails, an Outlook email error code will appear. Now if you're having the same problems, what should you do to repair the IMAP error 0x800ccc0e in Outlook 2003, 2007, or 2010? If so, the experts at Email Help Us can offer you the best solution to fix this error message.

The Forum post is edited by Nelson Smith Nov 22 '22
macallister
macallister Nov 22 '22
I went to this website, and I believe that you have a plenty of excellent information, I have saved your site to my bookmarks. ดูหนังออนไลน์
Peter Groft
Peter Groft Dec 8 '22

Check the settings for the Email Account in Outlook

If you encounter the IMAP error – 0X800CCC0E while using Microsoft Outlook, it is likely that your email account settings are incorrect. To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:

- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to the “File” tab.

- Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.

- Click on the “Email” tab.

- Double-click on your email account to open the “Account Settings” dialog box.

- Ensure that the “Incoming mail server (IMAP)” setting is correct. It should be set to imap.yourdomainname.com (replace yourdomainname with your actual domain name).

- Ensure that the “Outgoing mail server (SMTP)” setting is correct. It should be set to smtp.yourdomainname.com (replace yourdomainname with your actual domain name).

- Click on the “OK” button to save your changes and close the dialog box.

- Close Microsoft Outlook and restart it. You should now be able to access your email account without any issues.

This May Help,
Peter

famide
famide May 4 '23
Thanks because you have been willing to talk about information with us. we shall always appreciate all you have done here because I am aware you're very focused on our. Belize Real Estate
famide
famide Jun 12 '23
I'm impressed. I don't think Ive met anybody who knows just as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the topic intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. виды каннабиса