We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

why is there no status here? | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Dec 21 '12
there is no status when you post on a persons wall and then comment on it it does not show up

it just says I commented on it there is no link to the status nor is there a shown status here and this took you guys the better part of a year?

Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Dec 30 '23
These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... Kissimmee Bed Bug Control
Mitchell Thornton
I can give you the address Here you will learn how to do it correctly. Read and write something good. Termite Treatment Orlando
Mitchell Thornton
Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. Termite Treatment Oviedo
Mitchell Thornton
In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Pest Control Deltona
mudasir
mudasir Dec 31 '23
In the ancient realm of Odys, time weaves an intricate tapestry, echoing the whispers of ages past. The Aged Domain, a sacred repository of memories, stands weathered by centuries, its timeworn stones echoing tales etched in the very fabric of existence. Within its hallowed walls, history breathes, odys global aged domain  and echoes of forgotten epochs resonate. Each brick bears witness to the ebb and flow of civilizations, and as the sun sets on the Aged Domain, it casts a golden glow on the pages of a timeless saga, eternally etched in the annals of Odys' venerable history.