We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Google Cloud Identity Management | Forum

Pedro
Pedro Nov 25 '22
Some time ago we decided to rethink how we manage access to the Mobile Teams workspace. We studied the market and found out that the free Google Cloud Platform can compete with paid solutions. I would like to know your opinion and, perhaps, your experience of connecting and managing Google Cloud Identity.
Speliermus Josh
Speliermus Josh Nov 27 '22
I have tried to manage it on my own but for more information that I have consulted on the internet and many tutorial videos on YouTube that I have seen I have not been able to do it, I always make a mistake so I am looking for a professional who can help me, so that my experience has not been very good the truth
Piter
Piter Nov 27 '22
I can advise you to go to the cloud server remotely. You can move all your business databases there. Thus, your business will be automated without limited resources and traffic.
Ysy Duketo
Ysy Duketo Nov 27 '22
I could not do it on my own, that's why I went to them itoutposts.com/google-cloud-identity-management/ and my experience was incredible, they left me everything configured correctly in addition to giving me a very advanced tutorial on how to use each function, so I was able to use Google Cloud without any problem and honestly it is worth using it, it makes it easier and solves many things
The Forum post is edited by Ysy Duketo Nov 27 '22
Konga Stone
Konga Stone Nov 28 '22
It is a good solution, if you know how to use it correctly you can make Google Cloud Identity your default platform for this type of work, in the same way, even though it is free, you have to know how to use it correctly, otherwise, you will have to invest minimally in some an expert who can provide you with his work to know how to use the platform, so I think that you will have to make some expense for sure
Jennifer
Jennifer Nov 28 '22
Hi, I agree with you Google cloud platform is the most practical and convenient system in all applications.I'm because it is a hum development.Every year Google reduces the price of cloud storage.Cloud storage is a secure and highly accessible system for storing objects at low cost.
Roman Burdiuzha
Roman Burdiuzha Aug 3 '23

Google Cloud Identity Management is a good, and most importantly free, choice because it provides comprehensive security, seamless integration with Google cloud services, single sign-on capabilities, scalability, customisation and cost-effectiveness.

However, I can note that it will be difficult to figure it out on your own.
An alternative to Google Cloud Identity Management is Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). 

Also, for a complete understanding, I advise you to read about  Azure Cost Optimization

Good luck!