We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Shopping Mall Statistics Reveal Secrets to Modern Retail Success | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Amber Michel
Amber Michel Nov 25 '22

From Amazon to Walmart, retail statistics tell us that American shopping habits have changed. Online shopping now accounts for more than 14% of total retail sales. But e-commerce will never replace the in-person experience that brick-and-mortar shopping malls can provide. To stay competitive, it’s time for modern malls to double down on their personalized advantage.

When malls and shopping centers close their doors, towns and cities don’t just lose a place to shop, but people lose a place to connect face-to-face, and communities lose employers. At StreetLight, we know how important shopping malls are for our communities, and we’re committed to collecting the statistics modern malls need to thrive. 

The Makings of a Modern Mall

The initial inspiration for this blog began because I actually attended college near two malls: Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga, CA and Montclair Place in Montclair, CA. When I was in college, I found myself more often than not, driving an extra 15 minutes to go to Victoria Gardens, rather than driving only 10 minutes to Montclair Place. 

emilibarn
emilibarn Nov 25 '22
Yes you are right, But There are a few things to keep in mind when shopping in a mall. First, know your target audience. Second, be aware of seasonal trends. And finally, make use of mall navigation tools to help you find what you're looking for.   Malls are a great place to find unique and trendy items. Keep an eye out for seasonal trends, like holiday decorations or new fashion releases. You can get more help from the shopping mall auckland website.
Jacob Hue
Jacob Hue Nov 26 '22

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

https:///...ps://www.upsers.fit/

HerryJoseph
HerryJoseph Jun 24 '23

"Flash Sale" refers to a time-limited promotional event where products or services are offered at significantly discounted prices for a brief period. Typically lasting anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days, flash sales create a sense of urgency and excitement among consumers. If you're looking for incredible discounts, don't miss out on our Last Call deals! During a flash sale, customers have the opportunity to snag incredible deals on a wide range of products. From clothing and electronics to home decor and beauty items, the discounts can be substantial, often surpassing regular sale prices. These sales are particularly popular in the e-commerce industry, where online retailers leverage the power of limited-time offers to attract customers and drive sales.

Flash sales are known for their fast-paced nature and limited availability. This time-sensitive aspect compels customers to make quick decisions, as they don't want to miss out on the discounted prices. It creates a sense of urgency and encourages immediate action, heightening the anticipation and thrill of the shopping experience.

Retailers often use flash sales strategically to generate buzz, boost sales, and clear excess inventory. They provide a win-win situation for both businesses and consumers. Companies can increase their revenue and customer base, while shoppers can take advantage of exclusive discounts and enjoy substantial savings on their desired products.

The Forum post is edited by HerryJoseph Jun 24 '23