We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do you Finance an Apartment/Multifamily Building? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Amber Michel
Amber Michel Nov 28 '22

Keep in mind that lenders only make money if they close loans. So they will always want to talk to you, and they will always want to get you off the phone fast if you or the property do not qualify. They already know that most financing requests are not going to qualify for their loan programs so their first task when you call will be to disqualify you.

As a commercial mortgage banker, I have closed hundreds of apartment building loans over the past 24 years. When I get an inquiry from an investor looking for multifamily financing, I first ask them some questions to determine the quality of the property – its location, occupancy, income and physical condition. Next, I screen the borrower for cash, net worth, and experience. If it is a purchase, I always ask them how much cash they have to put down, and what their net worth and liquidity is. I’m not going to make a loan to them if they will be stone broke after closing.

emilibarn
emilibarn Nov 29 '22
Yes, you are right, Recently I needed an apartment building financing then one of my friend suggest me Clopton Capital company for getting any type of information related to financing. I am very happy with their services and behavior. If you need any help you can contact them.
Jake Harlow
Jake Harlow May 5 '23
As a self-employed individual, it's been challenging to find lenders who will approve me for a loan. But with PDLoans247, I was able to get an  emergency loans for self-employed when I needed it the most. The application process was straightforward, and I was approved quickly. The repayment terms were also reasonable, and I was able to pay back the loan without any difficulty. I would recommend PDLoans247 to any self-employed person who needs a loan in a pinch.
alexwhite
alexwhite May 30 '23
You can plan the repayment without it affecting your family finances, as most lenders expect you to repay the loan between 15 and 18 months.
John Piterson
John Piterson Mar 19
Hey! Have you heard about ACI Payments and how convenient it is to pay taxes, tuition bills, or utility bills online without visiting a bank? They've been specializing in these financial services for years, ensuring quick and secure transactions. Using their platform is super easy, and if you ever need assistance, their customer service team at ACI Payments is there to help. Isn't that awesome?
Marcus Rull
Marcus Rull Mar 19
Hey. There is no need to visit a banking institution to pay taxes, tuition bills, or utility bills, as this is very easy to do using the ACI Payments online platform. The company has been specializing in such financial services for many years and does everything possible to ensure that all transactions are completed quickly and safely. Using their services is very simple, and when the user needs help, aci payments customer service will be happy to provide it and help figure everything out.
farhan
farhan Apr 3
Fondavgifter kan påverka din totala avkastning och bör beaktas vid val av fonder. P2P-lån & crowdfunding
farhan
farhan Apr 9
Get ready to witness history in the making with Nomeme's innovative approach. Giveaway
farhan
farhan Apr 11
Seek out feedback from others to help you identify areas for improvement and growth, and be willing to make changes as needed. headhunter
farhan
farhan Apr 13
Management consulting services focus on enhancing managerial effectiveness and organizational performance. Consultants in this field provide leadership development, change management, and organizational restructuring support. They help businesses streamline processes, optimize resource allocation, and foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. Strategy consulting
farhan
farhan Apr 21
Gamers can participate in open and closed beta tests for upcoming games, providing valuable feedback to developers. mashoki
farhan
farhan Apr 26
Harrison's passion for the law and dedication to serving his clients' best interests make Substance Law a trusted partner for businesses seeking legal counsel. how to make a preventive control plan pcp in canada for a sfcr licence