We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where can I find a good supplier of colored eyelash materials? | Forum

Piter
Piter Dec 6 '22
I have my own beauty salon. And we do manicures, pedicures and many other beauty services. Recently, sometimes girls come in and ask if we are building up colored eyelashes? This is what we don't do. Now we want to do this service. Where can I find a good supplier of colored eyelash materials?
Konga Stone
Konga Stone Dec 6 '22
Hi, did you try searching on Google? I can't guarantee that you will find the best supplier, but if you find several stores that sell items specifically for eyelashes, colored eyelash extensions and so on, it's the only place I can think of to find it, I always find everything there
Ysy Duketo
Ysy Duketo Dec 6 '22
As you have been told in the comments, you always have the help of Google in this type of thing, there are hundreds of stores that focus on exclusively selling eyelash products and everything for eyelashes, so you should look there, in Google results will show you many stores, it will be up to you to check one by one and see if they have the products you are looking for
Jennifer
Jennifer Dec 7 '22
Hello My friend has a salon, there are only women's services.She has many years this salon, the customers are all in the records.No free days.She has regular suppliers.All for color eyelash extensions  stacylash.com/collections/colored-eyelash-extensions

Also buys a variety of consumables for everything.I advise you to work with them.

The Forum post is edited by Jennifer Dec 7 '22
Miranda
Miranda Dec 7 '22
If you have your own beauty salon, then it is better for you to find a permanent supplier of high -quality cosmetics and everything you need for beauty salons. And all that you need to build eyelashes can be bought in online stores that sell cosmetic products.

Dranko
Dranko Dec 7 '22
Yes, color eyelash extensions are in vogue this year.My girlfriend once did color lash extensions, well, how do I guy better mink they are more natural.In anticipation of the New Year I am sure that you will have many customers for eyelash extensions especially color.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Oct 19 '23
Embark on a beauty journey with Thincen Technology, a seasoned manufacturer and exporter of makeup private label items. With 11 years of expertise, we specialize in crafting high-quality Eyeshadow, Lipstick, and more. Our commitment spans design, research, development, manufacturing, and innovation, offering you a comprehensive private label solution.
The Forum post is edited by Roselyn Gonzales Oct 20 '23
Roman
Roman Nov 17 '23
Good afternoon. I can share a useful online shop of branded cosmetics Olga Romanova Makeup, where we regularly buy professional make-up and beauty tools https://romanovamakeup.us/collections/accessories for our salon. Thanks to quality materials and tools our make-up artists do their work well, clients are satisfied with the services provided by our salon, the client base is constantly growing. Recommended.