We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help with snow removal. | Forum

olli fill
olli fill Dec 14 '22

I need some help with snow removal. I've got a large property and it's going to be a pain to clear the snow from it all. I'm thinking about hiring someone or even buying a snow blower, but I don't know where to start. If anyone has experience with this, please share what you know!

anthony drowow
anthony drowow Dec 14 '22

If you're willing to throw money together with your neighbors, you can buy a snowblower. This will make the job easier and faster, but it's probably not worth it if you don't have a lot of money or a lot of time to spend with your neighbors!

Archy
Archy Dec 14 '22
If you're a snowbird like me, you probably don't want to spend your time shoveling and raking. You want to be out enjoying the beautiful weather or spending time with your family, not worrying about how much snow is falling and how much time it will take you to clear it all away. That's why I recommend hiring professionals for the job. I've been using Calgary snow removal https://www.propertywerks.ca/snow-removal for years now, and they've never let me down. They come when they say they will, which means my driveway is always clean before I know it!