We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Life Coaching | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Dec 20 '22
Have been thinking about this for a while but saw another thread that prompted me to post - does anyone use a life coach to help them navigate life? One of the common themes I hear is that it's critical to figure out what exactly you want to do with your life/what impact you want to have best life coach certification coaching certificate, but that's a lot easier said than done; and what if you don't have that figured out by 25, or 35, or what if it's since changed and you need to recalibrate? Most people probably just hack it out on their own, but wondering if there's any value to these life coaching services to provide support in muddling through things.
John Staples
John Staples Jan 18 '23
Hi all, I have a whole bunch of problems in my life at the moment. In particular, I am concerned that my family life with my girlfriend has started to have a lot of problems. Do you think some kind of life coach can help me? Thank you in advance for your answers!
NickSun
NickSun Jan 18 '23
Hey buddy, I think I know what can help you with this. When you are, you need to find someone to help you out of it. I was in a similar situation when my girlfriend left me. I was looking for support at the time and was in the most depressed state. The 5 prism life coach helped me a lot, he helped me find my way in life and I was able to process the negative energy that was left over from that incident. You can try this too, I hope it helps you.
Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin Apr 13 '23

Hello there, it seems that you might be going through a tough time and are in need of some assistance. Based on your situation, I have a potential solution that could help you move forward. When you are feeling lost or stuck, it's important to seek support from others. I can relate to your struggle as I too was in a similar situation when my girlfriend and I parted ways. During that time, I was feeling very depressed and was searching for guidance. That's when I discovered the MTFX life coach who helped me in numerous ways.

The MTFX life coach helped me to find my direction and purpose in life. They also assisted me in processing the negative emotions that I was experiencing and gave me the tools I needed to move on from the past. Through their guidance, I was able to develop a positive mindset and make significant strides in both my personal and professional life. 

Therefore, I highly recommend that you consider seeking support from a professional such as the MTFX life coach. They can provide you with the necessary tools and guidance to overcome your current challenges and create a better future for yourself. I wish you all the best in your journey towards growth and healing.

DJ
DJ Jun 20 '23
Very helpful and informative topic. Thanks for share this topic. Hope you share more informative topics again.