We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Having trouble reading too long content?Check out this article now! | Forum

Thế Giới Di Động

In the past, reading the content was very difficult for me because it was too long. Especially when reading scientific research content. Really this is software that has helped me a lot in my learning process and I feel my reading ability has improved more.

Use SwiftRead (formerly known as Spreed), the highest rated and most popular speed reading extension of its kind, to speed read through text in your browser! SwiftRead works on news articles, blog posts, and emails on your laptop.
You can use SwiftRead to speed read whatever text you can copy-paste into SwiftRead. Or, select your text in the browser, right-click, and click "SwiftRead selected text". The PRO version of SwiftRead comes with native support for speed reading PDFs, ePUBs, even Kindle books on Kindle Cloud Reader, as well as many other features to help you read faster and learn more. SwiftRead works by utilizing a visual technique called Rapid Serial Visual Presentation, or RSVP, used by the fastest speed readers in the world.
SwiftRead helps you eliminate your inner voice that sounds each word out--known as "subvocalization"--and too much focus on the words themselves, so that you can read more visually, which means faster reading while maintaining comprehension. The average person reads at 200 words per minute; using SwiftRead, you can easily train yourself to read at double the speed, 400 words per minute, or faster. Think of how much time you'd save every day!
You can download app here:
https://chrome.google.com/...pejjmbedhlibno?hl=en

The Forum post is edited by Thế Giới Di Động Jan 2 '23
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Oct 21 '23
The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page. Kissimmee Termite Control
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Oct 26 '23
In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: Orlando Bed Bug Pest Control
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Oct 26 '23
I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Oviedo Bed Bug Pest Control
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Nov 15 '23
Mate, your work here is just astounding. I think every person who reads your best services review, loves them. I can say that because a know more than 20 people who absolutely love to read your work. Bathroom Remodeling Orlando
Joseph Whitaker
Joseph Whitaker Nov 15 '23
In my role as an FMCG marketing consultant, I tailor FMCG marketing strategies to your business - digital marketing that can help your business grow! fast moving consumer goods marketing consultant
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Dec 25 '23
Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: online cpa services for small business
Mitchell Thornton
I personally use them exclusively high-quality elements : you will notice these folks during: marijuana dispensary
Mitchell Thornton
I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Mr winston hoodie
Mitchell Thornton
I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. funny panties
Mitchell Thornton
For many people this is the best solution here see how to do it. WISDOM STORES