We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Why is Klondike Solitaire game so popular in the world? | Forum

lenka lee
lenka lee Jan 8 '23

Klondike Solitaireis a single-player 52-card deck game.

Players can join this game on their computer or phone anytime, anywhere without an internet connection.

Klondike Solitaire Rules

When I first entered the game

On the screen will display 2 rows. Specifically:

Row 1: includes 7 empty columns for players to place cards in.

Row 2: also includes 7 columns containing random cards.

Before starting the game, the system will shuffle 28 random cards and deal them into 7 columns in row 2 in ascending order from 1 to 7 cards.

The first card of each column is turned face up.

Next to the table, there will be a box containing the remaining 24 cards to help players "solve" during the game.

The main task of the player is to move and arrange so that the cards form a consecutive sequence from A to K and alternately red and black.

Geraldo Doly
Geraldo Doly Jun 26 '23
I can assist you with this. You fair have to be attempt playing solitaire using URL here and after that you'll never be bored once more. At whatever point there's free time, fair take after the dynamic connect and play for gratis!
Roman
Roman Jan 11
I like to play Klondike Solitaire and FreeCell Solitaire for free https://freecell.zone/ on my smartphone in my spare time. I found a useful gaming portal with browser games on the internet. Now to start playing do not need to download mobile applications, just go to the site to choose a solitaire and start playing. Excellent logic games that develop the ability to calculate moves ahead.