We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What are the two main responsibilities of the consumer? | Forum

max
max Jan 13 '23

Interest Ask. My first thought:

1) Exercise due diligence to ensure that the product or service is not misused either in direct use or during disposal.

2) Use due diligence to ensure that a product or service is not designed to violate any human rights, violate any laws, or otherwise cause unlawful harm.

Fargo
Fargo Jan 16 '23
Hello there. When I had a problem with the seller and I couldn't solve it myself, I wrote a review about my experience with the company on the PissedConsumer site, which I once found here https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/pissed-consumer

and decided to use their service. I was pleasantly surprised when the company representatives contacted me a day later to clarify all the problems I had with them and suggested ways to resolve this problem. In the end, all questions were removed, and I was satisfied.

The Forum post is edited by Fargo Jan 16 '23
theodore evans
theodore evans Jan 16 '23

I've been looking for good information on this topic but haven't had any luck until now. You just won yourself a new biggest fan

fnaf