We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Sidebar changed automatically if use html code (copy paste) | Forum

cit27
cit27 Dec 25 '12
if user use certain html code into blog page or forum page sometimes the right sidebar position changing to down or under the blog post

(some users sometimes just copy their article site and paste into my site...)
Alia Team
Alia Dec 27 '12
cit24, can you give the exact URL where we can see this issue?
cit27
cit27 Dec 28 '12
mysite/blogs but the display will return to normal when there are a new blog posts (in normal type)

I am trying to create a new page http://www.microblogasia.com/iklan-jual-beli by adding html code......<div style="text-align:center;">...thenthe displying sidebar changes
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Wrongly formed html tags wil cause this. It breaks the existing code to cause these kind of errors. Make sure that html code is well formatted with matching tags.
cit27
cit27 Dec 29 '12
I tried using html format used on blogspot and wordpress ... (I wrote anarticle in there and copy the html code and pasteinto exw/blogs or new-created page ... but the displaying article is not the same article as it appears in the  blogspot/wordpress page)

Solution:
i disable html format...but users still can post in html format (Using copy and paste)