We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hi, looking for help finding a mens silver cross necklace. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John Staples
John Staples Jan 17 '23

Hi, I'm looking for a silver/white gold necklace with a cross. Must be quite understated, nothing blingy, just a nice chain with an almost plain cross.

I've looked using google but my favourite jeweler [Pandora] doesn't have anything and the only other stuff is either too expensive or tacky looking. Does anyone know anything decent? Must ship to the UK,

$1-200 budget.

NickSun
NickSun Jan 23 '23
Hello to all the users of this forum! If you want to choose a white gold or silver cross, I can help you. Today there is a huge selection of jewelry stores or private jewelers who sell fakes for a high price. And that would not happen to you I can offer you a jewelry online store Itshot, I ordered a mens diamond cross. They have a wide selection of jewelry and also a lower price than their competitors and high quality jewelry.
I think I helped you with your question.
texttovideo
texttovideo Nov 28 '23
I gifted a tulsi mala to my friend, and she was thrilled with the thoughtful present. It's not just a piece of jewelry; it's a meaningful gesture that carries positive energy. tulsi malas