We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do I fix a leaking gas tank on my ATV? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
johnmullerab
johnmullerab Jan 18 '23

A leaking gas tank can be very dangerous for the vehicle and needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Here are a few steps you can take to fix a leaking gas tank on your ATV such as locating the leak and cleaning the area

You can also use a fuel tank repair kit to prevent it from leaking.

Polaris is an off-road vehicle brand that offers UTVs and ATVs at the best prices. Explore its wide range of vehicles including the Polaris RANGER 4 seater. You can also leave your queries and suggestions in the comment section
max
max Sep 22 '23
My friend, take some advice, my friend should now send you a website, sell your broken trough and rent a normal ATV at a normal price and don’t know the trouble, really.
Daniel Brian
Daniel Brian Sep 22 '23
Yes, yes, yes, Max, as always, is right, but he did not take into account one thing, your desire, if you want to repair your horse, then repair it to your health, if you want to do really normal things, rent from side by side rentals, the guys know their stuff and they will choose the best of the best options for you, you can also say that you are from Daniel and they won’t ask you questions))