We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Do you do this with your friends? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Iren May
Iren May Jan 21 '23
Do you bet on who wins the match? My friends and I always do that before we watch the game. Whoever loses buys everyone a beer at our next get-together.
Tara Doridy
Tara Doridy Jan 21 '23
Yes, I've done that with friends. We used to make predictions about the match all the time before we watched it. Sometimes we had too vigorous discussions. That's where my interest in sports betting Tanzania began, however. I realized that I had good intuition and was quite good at sports. It fascinated me so much that now I bet almost every day. I'm a gambling person and I like the feeling of winning.
Christina Bodnar
Christina Bodnar Jan 22 '23
I very rarely watch matches with friends. We don't bet on the winner, but we discuss the game after it's over. We enjoy watching the game, and we have enough adrenaline without betting.
arraib
arraib Jan 25 '23
Juniper vs Cisco , which is the better choise Juniper Networks and Cisco price and network equipment comparison guide.
macallister
macallister Jan 25 '23
I do believe this really is an educational post and it's very helpful and knowledgeable. therefore, I wish to thanks for the efforts you have produced in writing this article. bukmacherstwo
arraib
arraib Jan 25 '23
Juniper vs Cisco , which is the better choise Juniper Networks and Cisco price and network equipment comparison guide.
arraib
arraib Jan 25 '23
what is opal for Opal is the number 1 screen time app to help you disconnect from your devices and take back control of your time.
arraib
arraib Jan 29 '23

Very good Article, We are a major believer throughout putting up responses in internet sites for you to let the web site freelance writers be aware that they’ve included a thing helpful for you to virtual reality! prostadine

macallister
macallister Jan 30 '23
The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a great user-friendly interface. buy office 2021 mac
arraib
arraib Jan 31 '23

The capital cycle is one of the most important economic models to understand. In short, the capital cycle refers to how investments flood into high-return businesses during economic upswings and then flee when returns fall below the cost of capital. Let’s dig into how this works by first discussing another cycle: debt. how the capital cycle works

arraib
arraib Jan 31 '23
Let’s talk tiktok vs facebook ads In this post, we run through the pros and cons of each platform, and talk about which is best for advertising. tiktok vs facebook ads
umair khatri
umair khatri Jan 31 '23
No-code platforms are empowering a new generation of makers to create beautiful web and mobile apps without writing a single line of code. no code web app builder
dilohew393
dilohew393 Jan 31 '23
What Are Virtual Photo Booths and How Do They Work? Have you ever wanted to recreate the classic photo booth experience, but without the physical constraints of an actual booth? Enter virtual photo booths – a virtual version of the traditional photo booth experience. These virtual experiences work by providing a virtual backdrop or scene for attendees to take photos in.virtual photo booths
macallister
macallister Feb 14 '23
The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. move out cleaning
Alex L.
Alex L. Aug 30
BuySellRam.com offers a convenient and reliable platform for Sell Memory RAM. Whether you're looking to offload surplus RAM or upgrade your existing hardware, BuySellRam.com provides competitive offers and a hassle-free process, ensuring you get the best value for your memory components.