We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

WHAT ARE THE TWO MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER? | Forum

max
max Jan 26 '23

Interest Ask. My first thought:

1) Exercise due diligence to ensure that the product or service is not misused either in direct use or during disposal.

2) Use due diligence to ensure that a product or service is not designed to violate any human rights, violate any laws, or otherwise cause unlawful harm.

Fargo
Fargo Jan 26 '23
Hello there. When I had a problem with the seller and I couldn't solve it myself, I wrote a review about my experience with the company on the PissedConsumer site, which I once found here  https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/pissed-consumer  and decided to use their service. I was pleasantly surprised when the company representatives contacted me a day later to clarify all the problems I had with them and suggested ways to resolve this problem. In the end, all questions were removed, and I was satisfied.
Miss Milly Cleaning
Miss Milly Cleaning Jan 26 '23

The two main responsibilities of the consumer are:

1. To make informed decisions about products and Service: This includes researching and comparing different options, understanding the features and benefits of each, and considering factors such as quality, price, and reliability. It also includes being aware of any potential risks or hazards associated with a product or service, and making sure that it meets their needs and expectations.

2. To use products and services in a safe and responsible manner: This includes following any instructions or warnings provided by the manufacturer, using products and service as intended, and disposing of them properly. It also includes being aware of any potential hazards associated with a product or service, and taking the necessary precautions to avoid injury or damage. Additionally, consumers should be aware of any legal obligations and regulations that may be in place related to the product or service they are using, and should comply with them.

Overall, consumers have a responsibility to be informed and aware when making purchasing decisions, and to use products and services in a safe and responsible way once they have them.