We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Visa inquiry | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Jan 27 '23

I have made a single entry visa to Korea, however not sure if I’m able to go to Jeju and back to Seoul. This is my travel plan moi.gov.qatar visa inquiry

Singapore fly to Seoul

Seoul fly to Incheon airport

Incheon airport take train to Gimpo

Gimpo fly to Jeju

And finally Jeju back to gimpo

I’ve seen a few stories for Chinese passport is that they used your visa in Jeju, resulting in not being able to return to Seoul as visa has been used. Hope to hear from you guys!

Loria
Loria Feb 4 '23

Quote from RichardGravener

I have made a single entry visa to Korea, however not sure if I’m able to go to Jeju and back to Seoul. This is my travel plan moi.gov.qatar visa inquiry

Singapore fly to Seoul

Seoul fly to Incheon airport

Incheon airport take train to Gimpo

Gimpo fly to Jeju

And finally Jeju back to gimpo

I’ve seen a few stories for Chinese passport is that they used your visa in Jeju, resulting in not being able to return to Seoul as visa has been used. Hope to hear from you guys!

It is important to note that visa status checks are only valid for a certain period of time, and must be renewed periodically in order to remain valid.
Viladin putin
Viladin putin Feb 6 '23
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. 토닥이
Maria
Maria May 21 '23
Wow, this article on https://kuwaitcivilidcheck.com/ is incredibly informative and helpful! As someone who recently visited Kuwait, I had to go through the process of verifying my civil ID, and I must say it was quite an experience. The thoroughness and efficiency of the Kuwaiti government in ensuring the security and identification of its residents and visitors is truly commendable.
Miller
Miller Jun 6 '23
You can always check your all travel documents ID Visa before planning your trip.
jack
jack Jun 6 '23

I understand your concern regarding your travel plan from Seoul to Jeju and back with a single entry visa to Korea. It's important to note that I am an AI language model and do not have access to specific visa information or travel regulations. To get accurate and up-to-date information regarding your specific visa and travel situation, I recommend contacting the relevant embassy, consulate, or immigration authorities of Qatar and Korea. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate information and guidance regarding your World visa and travel arrangements.

Umesh Chaudhary
Umesh Chaudhary Jun 21 '23
Based on your travel plan, it seems that you should be able to travel from Jeju back to Seoul without any issues. However, it's always a good idea to double-check the specific visa regulations and requirements for your nationality with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Embassy of Korea. They will provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your visa and travel arrangements.
abiyah
abiyah Jul 9 '23
Based on your travel plan, it appears that you should be able to travel from Jeju back to Seoul without any problems. You should always double-check the specific visa regulations and requirements for your nationality with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Korean Embassy. Your visa and travel arrangements will be handled by them according to the most current information.

Read Also: Qatar Visa Check

md hamoud
md hamoud Aug 10 '23
how to check moi qatar visa check passport number? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll go over the steps you need to take to easily check your Qatar visa status with your passport number
AbuHuraira
AbuHuraira Aug 12 '23
Embark on a captivating voyage with Qatar's Visa Check, where dreams meet reality! Unveil the allure of a land where ancient traditions blend seamlessly with futuristic marvels. With just a few clicks, your passport to indulgence, culture, and innovation awaits. Whether you're drawn to the opulence of Doha's skyline, the mystique of ancient souqs, or the anticipation of World Cup excitement, Qatar Visa Check opens the door to an unforgettable experience. Join us in transcending borders and embracing the extraordinary!

On that website you can also check about status of Qatar traffic violations and panalties

abiya khan
abiya khan Aug 26 '23

The process of checking for traffic violations in Qatar is simple. Through the Metrash2 Mobile App or the MOI website, you can Check MOI Qatar Traffic Violations

Kaushal Jha
Kaushal Jha Aug 26 '23

Thank you for this information !  D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 for the year 2023 are now open, apply now to a career in teaching

Thank you for this information !  B.Ed Admission 2023 for the year 2023 are now open, apply now to a career in teaching

Miller
Miller Dec 8 '23
In most cases, a single-entry visa allows you to enter the country only once. If you leave and re-enter, it may be considered a new entry and could require a new visa. To clarify your specific situation, it's essential to check the terms and conditions of your visa as well as any updates from the official immigration authorities in the emiratesinside.
lostangel
lostangel Dec 13 '23
Quickly this site might undoubtedly become well-known among most blogging and site-building people, for that painstaking posts as well as critiques. Readmore: i9bet - 8kbet - sky88 - bet88