We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

site not responsive | Forum

Jam
Jam Dec 28 '12
i have observe in my site using oxwall software is not responsive- when i post in the news feed and error occurred parsel error- i don't know what the cause= any one can help me?..
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Responsive in the world of HMT5, CSS3 and Web 2.0 means different.

What you get might be due to some java scripts error. Deactivate some plugin and see which is the culprit.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 2 '13
+1 Purusothaman
Jam
Jam Jan 2 '13
can you check my site www.jammyx.in and give me some suggestion? thanks!.. wish you can help me improve my site service Purusothaman.
Henry
Henry Jan 2 '13
wow you already have plenty of members how do you add the social plugins at the left side of your site?
Jam
Jam Jan 2 '13
thanks Henry- wish you will share with your friends too= by the way it's addthis plugin i've installed available in oxwall store.
The Forum post is edited by Jam Jan 2 '13
Jam
Jam Jan 2 '13
Hello Aliia- i saw you have tried the parser error in my site?. do you have any suggestion to solve that error?.. thanks
Alia Team
Alia Jan 4 '13
Regarding the issues with FB connect, you will need to create a separate topic with screen shots of your app on facebook.
Jam
Jam Jan 4 '13
maybe you misquoted me Aliia- I mean you have visited my site maybe you have idea on how to solve parser error when i type message @ newsfeed
Henry
Henry Jan 4 '13
my site still have few members ... wealthpage.org hope you can also share some of your knowledge just started the site last december 22, 2012 hope that oxwall will add the addthis plugin on their next update anyway its FREE
Jam
Jam Jan 4 '13
Good job Henry= you can invite in my site- post your website in my site too
Alia Team
Alia Jan 8 '13
Jam, regarding parser error. It is caused by Attracta code. Remove it and try to post something into the newsfeed again.  Same applies to any ajax related issues on your site ( posting into the newsfeed, getting notifications and etc.)
Alia Team
Alia Jan 8 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.