We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

just upgraded to 1.5 with issues | Forum

Henry
Henry Dec 29 '12
I just upgraded today  to 1.5  ugrade go smoothly
then I updated the plugin one by one as it will prompt to update it
then when i check available plug-in theres 2 additional plugin
the slideshow plugin & the antispam plugin & installed it

The problem right now I can't click anything on the admin area like the PLUGIN, DASHBOARD, SETTINGS, PAGES MENU etc....
when i go to my site itself in the photo section pictures appear in the album but when you click a picture to see it in full view it will not appear.

the CONTACT importer not working .
The Forum post is edited by Henry Dec 29 '12
John
John Dec 30 '12
I to have had many issues regarding the upgrade.  Currently, I'm unable to edit the different html and other feeds that I can drop into the main page.  I can add new ones, but can not do anything with them, and once they're there I can not get rid of them.  I also have had several purchased plugins that do not appear to work in 1.5, but I've asked the developers about that.

However, thank you for all of your hard work, and I appreciate all of this incredible effort you all are putting in.

Alia Team
Alia Jan 3 '13
Henry, seems like you some kind of javascript is conflicting with the one used for viewing photos and drop down menus in admin panel. Can you open your site with FireBug and check whether any errors appear?

Also, try deactivating Slideshow and AntiSpammer plugins one by one. Check your site after deactivating each one.  Let me know the results.
Henry
Henry Jan 7 '13
thanks for your reply mam Aliia where can I find  Firebug is it a browser?
John
John Jan 8 '13
I am still unable to edit the front page, with the drop in stuff (html boxes, newsfeed box).  The items I already had in there I can not move either.  I attempted to add a new html box into the mainpage, which it let me do, but I can't edit it or add anything to it.  And now that it is there I can not remove it

Help?

Henry
Henry Jan 9 '13
thanks for the link but i dont know how to use it im not too techkie
Alia Team
Alia Jan 10 '13
Henry, seems like you were able to solve the issue yourself. Photos are opening now.

John, have you updated your "Club" theme?

Henry
Henry Jan 10 '13
Thanks Aliia
John
John Jan 10 '13
I have updated it.  Which did not work.  However, if I change my theme to anything else I can then edit the page again.

So thank you, I'm back in business