We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where can someone find company reviews from employees working at comcast? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
John Piterson
John Piterson Feb 16 '23
Good evening! I have known about the comcast for a long time, but I just can’t decide whether to work with them or not, and all because I don’t know where to find reviews about it, maybe there is some site where I can post reviews about it?
Marcus Rull
Marcus Rull Feb 16 '23
Howdy! It's no secret that Comcast's customer service is often criticized. There are many stories of long waits, unhelpful reps, and a general sense of frustration when trying to contact a company. However, I also have a good experience with comcast customer servicewhich has helped me on more than one occasion. One day I needed to cancel my service and the rep was very understanding. They walked me through the whole process and made sure I was happy with the result.
Eduardo Gislason
Eduardo Gislason Mar 7 '23
The New Zealand public rugby association group, ordinarily known as the All Blacks addresses New Zealand in men's  All Blacks vs Australia Rugby Live worldwide rugby association, which is viewed as the country's public game. Acclaimed for their unparalleled worldwide achievement, the All Blacks have frequently been viewed as the best games group in mankind's set of experiences.