We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I have done the troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks Error 103. Now, I am not able to add an account for a new connection in QB; help me with this. | Forum

David
David Feb 21 '23

Troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks Error 103. If you are a new user and want to add a new connection, then you must create an account first. The steps for the same are given below:

• Go to the Transactions tab, followed by the Banking tab.

• Then, on the Banking page, you need to click on the Add Accountoption. 

• Then, here in the Search field, enter or paste the bank’s URL.

• Now, you will see the option saying, New connection with a different login among the other options.

• Then, to access the website of your bank, you need to manually enter your login credentials.

• Next, connect your QB account to your bank account by hitting on the Connect button.

In this way, you would be able to add an account with new connection in QuickBooks.

Peter Groft
Peter Groft Jan 16

Solution 1: Update Sign-in Information

Log in to your bank's website using your credentials to ensure they are correct.

If you've changed your password recently, update the login information in QuickBooks Online:

In QuickBooks Online, go to the "Banking" menu.

Select the account associated with the error.

Click on the pencil/edit icon.

Enter your updated login credentials.

Attempt to update your accounts in QuickBooks Online.

Solution 2: Verify Account Information with the Bank

Check for any notifications, messages, or alerts from your bank.

Confirm that your account is in good standing and not locked.

Verify that there are no outstanding security questions or prompts on your bank's website.

Solution 3: Clear Browser Cache

If you're using a web browser to connect to QuickBooks Online, clear your browser cache and cookies.

Close the browser and reopen it.

Attempt to update your accounts again.

Solution 4: Disable Pop-up Blockers

Ensure that pop-up blockers are disabled in your browser.

Pop-up blockers can prevent QuickBooks Online from connecting to your bank.

Greetings,
Peter