We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The renovation thread | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
john smith
john smith Feb 23 '23
I plan redecorating with painting walls and new carpets and renovate the furniture. Do you use pro services for house renovation or do it on your own?
dennis
dennis Feb 23 '23
I want to renovate my house too in the near future. I've already found 3D exterior rendering service on this page, it has affordable prices. They provide all services at high level and can create a high-quality visual presentation with the most realistic effects, including the smallest elements. I think it's a must have service for interior renovation.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Nov 26 '23
Thrilled with the Chimney Repair and Maintenance service in Dallas & Fort Worth! Our home now boasts a safer and more efficient fireplace. The skilled team ensured top-notch repairs, enhancing the chimney's functionality. Professionalism at its best – timely, cost-effective, and reliable. For anyone in need of Chimney Repair and Maintenance, this team is a game-changer. Highly recommended for a worry-free and cozy home!"
The Forum post is edited by Roselyn Gonzales Dec 2 '23
James Walter
James Walter Dec 12 '23
Our knowledgeable crew specializes in meticulously refinishing your hardwood floors to give them a new lease on life. | https://www.dthardwoodflooring.com/hardwood-refinishing