We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What are your thoughts on men's jewelry? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Fargo
Fargo Feb 24 '23

There is a huge market for it and every day male-targeted jewelry becomes more and more popular and socially acceptable. Not to mention, it is quite fashionable. I think in the coming years we will see a large increase in men’s jewelry sales. It is much less radical then male makeup and still a way for men to express themselves more.

NickSun
NickSun Feb 25 '23
Hello, for lovers of original, unusual jewelry, I recommend diamond belly ring https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/gold-body-jewelry/belly-button-rings  . Today, a belly button rings is a stylish and versatile accessory designed for both everyday wear and special occasions in life. This detail gives a man a special charm, emphasizes his masculinity and strength. A well-chosen accessory favorably distinguishes a person, distinguishes him from the crowd.
Mari
Mari Jul 23 '23
Good afternoon, I can recommend a store where you can find interesting Fashion accessories, the link attached, I order a lot of things there, prices are not high and the choice is great, these things can distinguish you from other people, emphasize style or just lift your spirits.