We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does anyone know about insulation to place on top of a prebuilt roof, like thermopore sheets? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Mar 3 '23
Old home, roof isnt super solid. I was thinking of something like putting on something like thermopore sheets on the roof, elevated a few inches off the ground using ceramic bowls. What about coating them or protecting them from rain/weather? Anything i could spray on there? or just slide plastic cases over? With Thermopore Sheet In Pakistan, there is regular EPS sheets, high density EPS sheets, and moulded boards. Whats the best value for money?
dilohew393
dilohew393 Mar 4 '23
Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and net and this is actually annoying. A good blog with interesting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.custom lms solutions
ciyosi257
ciyosi257 Mar 4 '23
It’s laborious to find educated individuals on this subject, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks blockchain development
dilohew393
dilohew393 Mar 6 '23
An impressive share, I merely with all this onto a colleague who had been doing a little analysis during this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I ran across it for him.. smile. So allow me to reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending enough time to go over this, I am strongly over it and adore reading much more about this topic. If you can, as you grow expertise, can you mind updating your blog to comprehend details? It is extremely helpful for me. Big thumb up for this short article!lady photographer