We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What you need to know to play CS GO? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
virfirik
virfirik Mar 5 '23
What you need to know to play CS GO?
riaadertik
riaadertik Mar 5 '23
If you've never heard of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS GO), the game is a multiplayer first-person shooter that pits teams of terrorists against counter-terrorists. The goal of each round is to plant a bomb at either end of the map, then eliminate all members of the opposing team. 
verigert
verigert Mar 5 '23

CS GO is a first-person shooter where two teams take on each other in tag team matches. The goal of the game is to destroy the enemy base before it destroys yours. You can choose between several types of weapons and equipment that will help you succeed on the battlefield, but it all depends on how well you use them! I recently started playing, but I prepare for every game. I'm learning cs:go features here https://sypstudios.com/cs-go-tips-the-ultimate-guide-for-beginners

So I can plan the game strategy and in critical situations I know what to do

henry321
henry321 Mar 5 '23
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS GO), if you haven't heard of it, is a multiplayer first-person shooter that matches terrorist teams against anti-terrorist teams. To lay a bomb at each end of the map and then eliminate every member of the other side is the objective of each round.
Daruma Rai
Daruma Rai Feb 23

Destiny 2 continues to captivate players with its rich universe, engaging storyline, and thrilling PvE and PvP content. Whether you're diving into deep space raids, battling in the Crucible, or exploring vast open worlds, there's always something new to discover. For those seeking to enhance their Guardian's journey, explore Gamingcy for a range of Destiny 2 boosting services designed to elevate your D2 experience to new heights.

The Forum post is edited by Daruma Rai Feb 26